Since 1939 the St. Charles Regional Chamber has worked to create a strong local economy by actively promoting the St. Charles County region. By providing extensive networking opportunities, serving as the voice of business, and supporting a pro-business legislative agenda, nowhere will you find a better return on your investment than the St. Charles Regional Chamber. Your membership infers that your business is an industry leader that is trustworthy and shows that you have an interest in making our community better place to live, work, and play.
Now numbering more than 1000 members, the Chamber works full-time to protect your business investment by striving for controlled economic growth, improved transportation, better legislation and an improvement of the overall quality of life in St. Charles County. The Chamber’s strength is in it members – by joining our organization, you make our voice louder and our influence stronger.
Membership is based on the services you wish to receive based on your needs. We have six membership options (Elite, Corporate, Executive, Enhanced & Access Investor Level memberships and a FREE Basic Membership) for you to choose from - the higher investment levels provide additional exclusive member benefits. Click here for a complete list of membership and investment levels and benefits.
The FREE Basic Membership tier opens doors for businesses of all sizes to join our dynamic network without any financial commitment. Embracing inclusivity and community growth, the Free Basic Membership provides access to essential resources and discounts, networking opportunities, and a platform to showcase your business within our thriving ecosystem.
Investor Membership Levels provide access to numerous benefits including additional marketing and visibility opportunities and a wealth of valuable benefits and services including:
Marketing & Visibility
- Chamber Billboard Program exclusively (Investor Level Members)
- Online directory listing on StCharlesRegionalChamber.com with links to your company’s web site and social media pages
- Business referrals exclusively to members
- Eligible for a range of members-only advertising opportunities available through our electronic and print communications
- Eligible to sponsor Chamber events
- Post job openings, news releases, events, and hot deals to the Chamber website through the Member Information Hub (Investor Level Members)
- Ground-breaking and ribbon cutting event assistance
- Invitations to Lunch With Leaders (9 luncheons), Small Business of the Year Awards Luncheon, Annual Meeting, Morning Brews, & Biz Brews ((Investor Level Members receive discounted fees)
Benefits & Services
- Eligible for health plans for small businesses through Chamber Benefit Plan (Investor Level Members)
- Chamber representation at government meetings on local, state, and federal levels
- Demographic information and resources
- Training and educational seminars
- Awards presentations
- Membership decal identifying you as a member – tell the community you’re invested in our region
- Member and Investor pricing for events and programs
- Office supply discounts throug ODP Business Solutions (formerly Office Depot) and Staples
- Certificates of Origin for international business (Investor Level Members)
- Prescription Drug Card
- Member-to-Member discounts
Effective November 1, 2017 - Healthcare Benefits for Companies with 50 or fewer eligible employees.
Say hello to the Chamber Benefit Plan.
A multiple employer wefare arrangement (MEWA) designed for small businesses who are members of a qualified Chamber of Commerce, like ours.
When it comes to providing employees with cost-saving health care coverage, small businesses are at a big disadvantage compared to their larger counterparts. Because of their smaller size, their claims risk pool is spread out across a much smaller employee population. That can result in higher, less stable insurance rates – and fewer viable plan choices.
Fortunately, there’s a simple and affordable medical plan alternative. It’s called the Chamber Benefit Plan and it’s just one of the many advantages of joining our chamber.
Powered by the Missouri Chamber Federation and administered by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the Chamber Benefit Plan is available to small group employers in Missouri who have 2 to 50 eligible employess.
Advantages that make a real difference:
- Shared overall claims risk across a large pool
- Competitive, medically underwritten rates
- Fixed, predictable monthly payments
- Choose from a variety of plan designs, including 10 PPO and three HSA options
- Minimize the impact of ACA mandates while offering coverage to all eligible applicants, regardless of health status
- Anthem’s Blue Access, Blue Access Choice and Blue preferred networks
- Coverage for claims run-out/terminal liability coverage
- Simple, streamlined administration
Not a member of our chamber yet? We’ll help you join today!
Chamber members have access to a full range of high-quality plans and options that can lead to significant savings.
Contact us today to learn more.