Since 1939 the St. Charles Regional Chamber has worked to create a strong local economy by actively promoting the St. Charles County region. By providing extensive networking opportunities, serving as the voice of business, and supporting a pro-business legislative agenda, nowhere will you find a better return on your investment than the St. Charles Regional Chamber. Your membership infers that your business is an industry leader that is trustworthy and shows that you have an interest in making our community better place to live, work, and play.
Now numbering nearly 850 members, the Chamber works full-time to protect your business investment by striving for controlled economic growth, improved transportation, better legislation and an improvement of the overall quality of life in St. Charles County. The Chamber’s strength is in it members – by joining our organization, you make our voice louder and our influence stronger.
Membership is based on the services you wish to receive based on your needs. We have five membership options (Elite, Corporate, Executive, Enhanced & Basic) for you to choose from - the higher investment levels provide additional exclusive member benefits. Click here for a complete list of investment levels and benefits.
As a Business Member of the Chamber, you have access to numerous marketing and visibility opportunities and a wealth of valuable benefits and services including:
Marketing & Visibility
- Chamber Billboard Program exclusively for members
- Online listings on StCharlesRegionalChamber.com with map link and link to your company’s web site – 2 categories
- Business referrals exclusively to members
- Eligible for a range of members-only advertising opportunities available through our electronic and print communications
- Eligible to sponsor Chamber events
- Post job openings, news releases, events, and hot deals to the Chamber website through the Member Information Hub
- Ground-breaking and ribbon cutting event assistance
- Invitations & discounted fees to Lunch With Leaders (9 luncheons), Small Business of the Year Awards Luncheon, Annual Meeting, Morning Brews, & Biz Brews
Benefits & Services
- Health plans for small businesses through Chamber Benefit Plan
- Chamber representation at government meetings on local, state, and federal levels
- Demographic information and resources
- Training and educational seminars
- Awards presentations
- Membership decal identifying you as a member – tell the community you’re invested in our region
- Member pricing for events and programs
- Savings on HR and payroll services through Insperity
- Certificates of Origin for international business
- Prescription Drug Card
- Member-to-Member discounts
Effective November 1, 2017 - Healthcare Benefits for Companies with 50 or fewer eligible employees.
Say hello to the Chamber Benefit Plan.
A multiple employer wefare arrangement (MEWA) designed for small businesses who are members of a qualified Chamber of Commerce, like ours.
When it comes to providing employees with cost-saving health care coverage, small businesses are at a big disadvantage compared to their larger counterparts. Because of their smaller size, their claims risk pool is spread out across a much smaller employee population. That can result in higher, less stable insurance rates – and fewer viable plan choices.
Fortunately, there’s a simple and affordable medical plan alternative. It’s called the Chamber Benefit Plan and it’s just one of the many advantages of joining our chamber.
Powered by the Missouri Chamber Federation and administered by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the Chamber Benefit Plan is available to small group employers in Missouri who have 2 to 50 eligible employess.
Advantages that make a real difference:
- Shared overall claims risk across a large pool
- Competitive, medically underwritten rates
- Fixed, predictable monthly payments
- Choose from a variety of plan designs, including 10 PPO and three HSA options
- Minimize the impact of ACA mandates while offering coverage to all eligible applicants, regardless of health status
- Anthem’s Blue Access, Blue Access Choice and Blue preferred networks
- Coverage for claims run-out/terminal liability coverage
- Simple, streamlined administration
Not a member of our chamber yet? We’ll help you join today!
Chamber members have access to a full range of high-quality plans and options that can lead to significant savings.
Contact us today to learn more.